Subject to Scottish Government approval we plan to open on Monday 26th April.
All bookings made for periods when we are subsequently required to be closed will be fully refunded after deducting a £5 admin. fee.
What to expect at the park when we open …
- Reception open with max. 2 visitors inside at any one time. Barriers and floor markings in place for social distancing and staff behind perspex screens
- Upon arrival at Park – stay in your car and wait for warden to approach you
- We are awaiting clarification on the use of our Toilet Blocks and we will advise as soon as possible. They may not open until Mid May or later and we will be following government guidelines.
- Service Points and Waste Disposal facilities will be available and open for use, operated in line with government guidelines.
- At all times please observe social distancing from other park users and the park team
- Please do not invite or entertain visitors, or allow children to roam unsupervised